By default, all shared webhosting and reseller accounts have only one shared IP address and no dedicated IP address. A dedicated IP change requires 4 hours to resolve. Your site may appear to be down during that time. You will NOT need to change your name servers.
Shared Web Hosting has only one cPanel. So you can have only one dedicated IP. If you choose the dedicated IP, all of your addon and subdomains will use the dedicated IP. Emails will still use the shared IP. As a Resellers, you can buy a dedicated IP and make it shared IP for all cPanels you host under your reseller account.
Dedicated IP address is needed to install SSL certificate. If you don't have dedicated IP address for your account then you have to purchase it or else the SSL certificate will not work.
A dedicated IP costs $24 per IP per year. Order your dedicated IP now.
- Access your account through FTP when the domain name is otherwise unreachable, such as during domain name propagation periods.
- Ensure quicker response times during peak traffic periods.
- View the IP address of your Shared Hosting website.
The contrast between a shared IP address and a dedicated IP address is akin to the distinction between shared and dedicated hosting.
- Many websites work well with the shared IPs most typically provided by hosting companies.
- Having said that, there are some significant benefits to using dedicated IPs.
- Avoidance of IP reputation and blocklists
- SSL and security have a bad name as a result of proxy.
- Direct FTP and more server control
- Search engine optimization has improved.
- SSL certificates are now more secure and dependable.
- Increased reputation dependability and protection from blocklisting
- A greater degree of control over your domain, as well as the possibility to use Direct FTP
- Faster email delivery with a lesser chance of being caught by spam filters
- Enhanced ranking on search engines such as Google
- Site speed and performance might be improved.
We adore web hosting and our customers!
MyResellerHome has received several testimonies, evaluations, and accolades since its launch in 2006. We like to check in with our customers from time to time to make sure we're doing a good job, and we've included some of the numerous client testimonials contributed by our customers below.